As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it at another journal for consideration.
- A research article is at most 6-12 pages long.
- The formatting (text parameters, tables, and figures) is complies with the requirements. The illustrations and figures are of high resolution and quality.
- The submission includes necessary items of the article (Title, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Materials and methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Funding information (if available) and References).
- The submission contains summary information (in English or in Kazakh/Russian).
- References closely follow with the requirements of GOST 7.1-2003. Where available, DOIs or URLs have been provided for the references.
- The submission is prepared in compliance with the principles of publication ethics, does not contain text copies of the published articles.
- Co-authors are aware of the submission, have read and checked the manuscript and have no objections regarding the submission and the order of the authors.